It doesn't take much to use your AKROBAT trampoline for as long as possible to prolong it's life and provide you with more bouncing time.
All Akrobat trampolines are made of durable high-quality materials and do not need extra special treatments but they need to be maintained with care.
Especially mats and frame pads should not be cleaned with any aggressive cleaning products. Trampoline surfaces are best cleaned with mild soapy water and thoroughly rinsed with water afterwards.
TRY OUR UV PROTECTION SPRAY
The solution will provide an efficient UV protection to the PVC material and give a fresh new look to the trampoline. For lasting effect, we recommend using the UV protection spray before the start of each new season and reapplying it periodically while in use. - FIND IT HERE
Check your trampoline before each season thoroughly – particularly the frame, frame pad, springs, jumping mat. We advise regular check-ups during the season as well. In contrary, damaged parts could be overlooked, which may result in severe accidents or injuries.
Your check list should include following points:
- All parts are well attached.
- All springs are well secured to the frame and the rings on the jumping mat.
- The trampoline has no damages, such as rips, holes, sharp, twisted or broken parts. If you notice any damage, change the parts immediately.
For the best maintenance of your trampoline, also make sure no animals are allowed on the trampoline as they could damage both the frame pad and the jumping mat. The trampoline should be disassembled and withdrawn from use at once in case of any damage or missing parts until the defects are repaired or parts replaced. Extreme weather conditions can impact the trampoline materials, therefore follow these recommendations:
- Remove the jumping mat during winter season as the weight of the snow could damage the mat.
- Protect the trampoline from direct heat, fire, sparks and fireworks.
- Protect your trampoline from heavy rain and snow as well.
The trampoline pit should not accumulate water (in which case the drainage is necessary) and it should be possible to clean during maintenance.