STANDARD DELIVERY INFORMATION
- For orders under £24.99 = postage is £2.99
- For orders over £25.00 up to 79.99 = postage is £4.99
- Orders over £80.00 will be shipped free of charge
- Most deliveries are made within 3 working days of purchase
- Most deliveries will need to be signed for - if you are out, please leave a signed note for the courier advising of a safe place for goods to be left
- All goods are subject to availability
- Deliveries are made on our behalf by third-party providers
Deliveries will be made between the hours of 8:00 and 18:00. Upon delivery, the goods should be inspected before signing the carrier's delivery note. If there are signs of visible damage, it is important to sign for the goods as damaged on the delivery note.
Please Note: Deliveries are made on our behalf by a third party carrier and whilst we make every effort to ensure that deliveries are made on a specified day, we cannot make any guarantees. We will not enter into claims for compensation should a delivery failure occur. In these rare circumstances, we will, of course, make every effort to rectify the problem with the utmost urgency.
DELIVERY TO SCOTLAND
• A surcharge of £2.95 is applicable to all orders with a delivery address in Scotland weighing in excess of 30KG.
• All orders under 30KG with a total amount less than £80.00 will be delivered using the standard next business day service charged at £4.95.
• All orders over £80.00 weighing less than 30KG will be delivered free of charge.
An additional postage surcharge, calculated by weight, may be added to orders with delivery addresses in the Highlands, Grampians and Scottish Islands. You can check which charges will be applicable to your delivery address by contacting us on 01884 675801 or email@example.com.
Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly and the Channel Islands:
Shipping to addresses outside of the UK Mainland is available and is calculated by weight. Please contact us to request a delivery quote. Offshore deliveries can take between 3-5 business days.
International shipping is available by request. There will be a charge for this service and it shall be borne by you.
If you would like to order Super Tramp products for delivery overseas, please use the following processes:
- You should contact us using email or the Contact Form on our website.
- When you get in touch, please ensure that you state which product(s) you wish to order and in what quantity.
- Please also tell us the full address where you would like the goods delivered to and a contact telephone number. This is so that we can provide you with an accurate shipping quote and estimated delivery time.
- Overseas orders can only be paid for using bank transfer or PayPal. Visa/MasterCard payments are only acceptable if the payment card is registered to a UK Mainland address and postcode. Overseas registered cards regrettably cannot be accepted.
- Super Tramp aims to respond to all email enquiries within one business day, but sometimes this can take longer when retrieving shipping quotes from our carrier.
CANCELATIONS & RETURNS POLICY
1.1 If you wish to cancel your order: (a) you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you; or (b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 1.2 below.
1.2 You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange minus a restocking fee (See 1.5 for details of the restocking fee). The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
1.3 Upon receipt of the goods we will issue you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required, minus a restocking fee (See 1.5 for details of the restocking fee)
1.4 The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 1.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: - - in the event that the product has been used; - in the case of software, audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed.
1.5 The restocking fee is determined by the cost of postage paid by us in the original order and for any missing or damaged parts upon receipt of goods.
1.6 Orders containing custom, bespoke and made-to-order items, if cancelled, will not be eligible for a refund on the basis that these are custom-made to your requirements and are therefore not resellable.
The provisions of this clause 1.4 do not affect your statutory rights.
- We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Super Tramp and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it:
- Please contact us within 14 working days from the day after the delivery day;
- Contact us via Email email@example.com, or in writing to the address below;
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt;
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt;
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent using an insured carrier. Alternatively, a collection can be arranged by us; the cost of which will be borne by you;
- If you feel the goods are faulty, please contact us immediately and we will endeavour to resolve the matter. The above conditions also apply.
The address for returns is Jet Sports Ltd, Unit 3, Colliton Barton, Broadhembury, Honiton, Devon, EX14 3
Telephone: 01884 675801